SMSF ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT/CLIENT CONCIERGE
If you are looking for a positive work environment with supportive team members and opportunity for further career growth, then we have the role for you! At Slack-Smith Financial we put our people first and foremost and look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Overview of role:
We are looking for a proactive Administration Assistant to provide high-level support to our Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Partner as well as our valued team members and clients as our Client Concierge.
This role requires a high level of presentation, attention to detail, communication, organization skills, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
37.5 hours per week / 75 hours per fortnight Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Salary plus 11% superannuation (salary determined by experience)
Flexible work-life balance
- Arrange appointments, monitor calendar and room bookings
- Answer reception phone and transfer calls to appropriate team member with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Ensure board room and reception is kept tidy and prepared for clients at all times
- Assist with preparation of letters to be sent to clients
- Draft emails for Audit correspondence
- Assist with Annual Packages using Class Super software
- Liaise with SMSF Auditors
- Liaise with banks when required
- Update client data in systems
- Assist with lodgements
- Scanning and filing of documentation received
- Maintaining data feeds in Class Super software
- Previous administrative experience
- Have an organised and proactive approach to workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Have an interest within the Superannuation and accounting industry
- Proficient with Office 365
Want to know why our team loves working at Slack-Smith Financial? Click here to learn more! Alternatively, get in touch with our Office Manager Logan by sending us your resume to email@example.com we would love to hear from you and learn what strengths you could bring to our incredible team!